200. My middle name is: Nikki
199. I was born on: June 13
198. I am: an ALPHA GAMMA DELTA!
197. My cell phone company is: AT&T
196. My eye color is: brown
195. My shoe size is: 7.5
194. My ring size is: 7.5
193. My height is: 5'3"
192. I am allergic to: nothing!
191. I was born in: FXBG
190. I live in: Ashland and FXBG
189. The last book I read was: I'm reading Frankenstein for class and The Witching Hour for fun
188. My bed is: pretty comfy for a college bed
187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex: that Randy is awesome
186. I am glad I'm my sex because: ...
179. My favorite holiday is: Hm...
178. The perfect kiss is: one with Randy :)
177. The last three cd's I bought are: I haven't bought a cd in years
176. Last song that made me cry was: Let It Be - The Beatles
172. My most treasured possession(s) is/are: my necklace
171. Last night :was the first round of recruitment!
:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::
142. Love at first sight? no
141. Luck? Yes
140. Fate? not really
139. God? no
138. Aliens? Maybe
137. Heaven? no
135. Ghosts? maybe
134. Horoscopes? no
133. Soul mates? Yes
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses? depends
127. Phone or Online: online
126. Red heads or Black hair: red!!
125. Blondes or Brunettes: eh
124. Hot or cold: cold
123. Summer or winter: winter
122. Coffee or tea: coffee
121. Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
120. Night or Day: Night.
119. Oranges or Apples: apples
118. Curly or Straight hair: straight
:::::Here's What I Think About:::::
116. Abortion: Pro-choice
115. Backstabbers: suck
114. Parents: help me out a lot and are awesome, even though I don't always treat them that way
:::Last time I:::
103. Went somewhere with someone: uh
102. Hugged someone: .Randy yesterday
101. Saw someone I hadn't seen in a while: when school started
100. Cried in front of someone: ummmm Randy recently
99. Grew: psh middle school. Unless you mean width-wise
90. Who is the ditziest person you know: Saskia
89. Who makes you laugh the most: James
87. One thing I'm mad about right now is: Education and some AGD stuff
83. The last movie I saw: Frankenstein from the 1930s
82. The thing I don't understand is: people
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received: ...
76. This summer I am: going to Greece! Hopefully
75. Something I really miss when I leave home: my doggie!
74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is: bid turn-in tomorrow!!!
74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: 8 am class tomorrow
73. Tomorrow: is going to be long, nerve-racking, tiring, and EXCiTING!
72. Today: was the second round of recruitment
71. Next Summer: Greece
70. Next Week: new babies!
67. People call me: Nikki?
62. The person who knows the most about me: Randy
61. The person that can read me the best is: Debra
60. The most difficult thing to do is: go to the gym in the morning
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: never
56. My zodiac sign is: Gemini
51. Right now I am talking to: no one :(
48. I have/will get a job: at Red Robin, as a Latin&Classics tutor, as Classics department assistant, at Purvis Ford
47. I have these pets: 2 doggies and a kitty at home, and a hammy at school
46. I hope: for an awesome new pledge class
45. The worst sound in the world: The BLC's voice
44. The person that makes me cry the most is: myself
35. Florida or Hawaii: I dunno
33. My favorite piece of clothing: my new shirt
32. My favorite sport is: horseback riding
31. Last time I cried: recently
28. The school I go to is: RMC
27. Last person I got mad at: some AGDs
22. The all-time best movie is: ...
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: cuddling
19. The most annoying thing ever is: dumb obnoxious people
HOW YOU FEEL....
18. The most annoying person you know is: The BLC
17. I lose all respect for people who: don't respect other people
16. The movies I have cried at are: pretty much all of them
15. Closest friend's name: Debra
14. TV show you watch: lots
13. Favorite web site: fbook
12. I want to be: asleep
11. The worst pain I was ever in: i dunno
9. My room is: almost clean
8. My favorite celebrity is: ...
4. My favorite book is: The Perks
3. The person who broke your heart was: well, that was a long time ago
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: when Randy calls me beautiful and means it
1. I filled out about 200 questions because: I have nothing else to do